Integrity Asia provides tailored training and consulting to accompany our clients through the setting up and implementation of the Anti-Bribery Management System.
Integrity Asia will follow the four stages of Plan / Do / Check / Act methodologies for setting up and implementing the system. The Plan stage identifies the current condition of the company and its objectives. The second step is Do, which sets up and improves the company’s ABMS. The Check stage maintains and ensures that ABMS mechanism complies with the set standards. The last step is Act, which shows that the company is ready to be certified by ISO 37001:2016 and implement ABMS thoroughly. The details are provided below.
Our team provides training modules on ISO 37001. Upon completion of this training, the members of your organization will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of bribery
- Understand the background, structure and intent of ISO 37001:2016
- Understand the requirements of implementing good procedures as defined by ISO 37001:2016
- Understand how anti-bribery management fits into your organization
- Understand the business benefits of implementing an effective ABMS
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act management system approach and how it relates to ISO 37001:2016
- Understand the benefits of implementing ISO 37001 in your organization
- Understand how ISO 37001 can help reduce or eliminate bribery
- Understand the key requirements of ISO 37001:2016
- Increase knowledge of anti-bribery practices and anti-bribery management systems
Our team provides consultancy for your organization’s team that are in charge of setting-up the ABMS. The consultancy will help your organization set up systems and prepare for the certification of ISO 37001. We will assign a team of consultants to work with you as a team. Our team will provide personalized counseling based on the scope of your organization with a focus on optimizing the end results of the project. And our consultants will provide a tailored service for you.